Affiliate Development Manager
MobAff LLC – Fort Myers Florida
MobAff LLC is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our team, we would like to hear from you!
As the Affiliate Manager, you will work to grow our mobile media division. This position is responsible for both defining and executing strategies that drive MobAff LLC’s growth from the affiliate sides of the business. You will use your research and negotiation skills to manage existing clients and prospect new mutually beneficial partnerships.
This position includes an hourly wage along with bonuses based on company goals and profit. This position reports directly to the Media Director and indirectly to the Business manager. Working some weekends and/or evenings may be required.
- Continually prospect for new mobile affiliates and introduce them to the benefits of working with MobAff LLC
- Educate prospects in understanding the key success factors of a performance-based mobile advertising campaign
- Attend trade show and industry functions representing MobAff LLC with the purpose of prospecting new business opportunities
- Recruit and foster relationships with the top affiliates in the mobile space
- Continually research mobile advertising and marketing, including application marketing
- Participate in business planning, create explicit goals and execute thoughtfully, using best efforts at all times.
- Represent MobAff LLC in the field, while building and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments, revealing new trends, challenges and opportunities
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with affiliates, ad networks, and advertisers
- Report on activities and related results in a manner that helps the team understand the effectiveness of new programs, and grow the business in an optimized fashion
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strength in business development and sales, with a proven track record
- Background in technology sales, with direct experience in Mobile Marketing, Agency marketing and media planning
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable on the phone
- Self-motivated and able to stay productive while working remotely
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines, especially when faced with competing priorities
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite and using the internet as a research tool
- Experience using affiliate tracking solutions such as HasOffers or HitPath a plus
Education and Experience
- At least FOUR (4) years experience in Online Marketing or Online Sales
- At least THREE (3) years working in a digital or agency environment, preferably with mobile campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the New Media & Internet/Mobile landscape
- A broad and active professional network of potential mobile advertisers
The position will be an hourly wage plus bonuses to be awarded upon the Media Director’s discretion based on company goals and performance. This is a remote employment opportunity that requires your own computer, web access, phone, and print/scanner to perform all job duties.